|Deadline: 31 – August, 2022||Providers: Vienna Graduate School of Finance|
|Funding Types: Partial Scholarship||Study in: Australia|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: PhD, Postgraduate|
About the Scholarship
The Vienna Graduate School of Finance is inviting leading academics to apply for the PhD Funding program, which will fund their education in Austria for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Vienna Graduate School of Finance International grant is available to both international and domestic students who are interested in pursuing a PhD degree. The students who are chosen will get a monthly stipend of up to €2,000, as well as health insurance.
The Vienna Graduate School of Finance is a financial research and education center in Vienna, Austria. Academic research and PhD education are the primary emphasis of the school. The institution offers coursework to help students develop the skills they’ll need to perform cutting-edge financial research.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The selected candidates will be employed by one of the partner universities and will receive a gross monthly stipend of around € 2,000, which includes health insurance, from the Vienna Graduate School of Finance.
- Eligible Countries:All international students are eligible to apply for this Vienna Graduate School of Finance International scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:The students can apply for a PhD programme offered at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance.
- Eligibility Criteria:To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be PhD applicants already enrolled in a programme at VGSF.
- How to Apply: The applicants may first need to apply for admission via Vienna Graduate School of Finance’s official portal. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Degree certificate and official transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed a master’s degree at a recognized Austrian or foreign postgraduate institute in a relevant field of study and must submit GMAT or GRE scores that are not more than a 5 years old.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (code number 9618): paper-based at least 600 points; computer-based at least 250 points; online at least 100 points
- IELTS: at least 7.0 points (no band below 6)
- TOEIC: at least 800 points
- BEC Higher