Deadline: 8 March 2022 Study in: United kingdom Providers: University of Leeds Study Level: Doctoral and postgraduate Subjects: Subjects offered by the university Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
About the Scholarship
The University of Leeds has established the School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to support the education of high-potential students in the UK.
This was created for students interested in pursuing a doctoral degree at the School of Philosophy, Religion, and Science History.
The University of Leeds is one of the major higher education institutions in the United Kingdom, with a reputation for excellence in teaching and research around the world. It is a value-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to shape a better humanitarian future by collabs to tackle inequalities and achieve societal impact.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The student that secures this Scholarship 2022 will be provided full tuition fees of £4,600 as an award for the University of Leeds Doctoral Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Any country can apply for this University of Leeds Doctoral Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctorate degree programmes offered at the School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas citizens
- Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree
- How to Apply: Eligible Students are requested to submit their application for admission at the University of Leeds.
- Supporting Document: The students are required to present all the following documents to the university
- Research proposal
- Two References
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of qualification certificates
- Admission Requirement: Applicants require at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline and a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 100
- IELTS – 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each component