About the Sheffield Hallam Scholarships In UK
Graduate Teaching Assistant PhD Scholarships in UK in Health are available at Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022-2023. This is opened to international students to enjoy scholarships in UK.
All domestic and international students who have completed a PhD study program in health at Sheffield Hallam University are eligible to apply for this international award.
|Deadline: 9 May 2022||Providers: Sheffield Hallam|
|Funding Types: Partial Scholarships||Study in: UK|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: PhD , Postgraduate|
Sheffield Hallam University is a public research university located in Sheffield, England. Times Higher Education placed it at number 801 in the World University Rankings. In the 2021 QS Stars excellence rating, it received a maximum of five stars, with top grades in nearly every category.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Sheffield Hallam University International scholarship will provide the stipend of £16,062 per annum for full-time UKRI doctoral rates or 2022/23.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Sheffield Hallam University International scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree programme in Health offered at the Sheffield Hallam University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a Domestic and International
- As a postgraduate research student at Sheffield Hallam, you will be part of the University’s doctoral community and a member of the active community of research students who form a key part of the Health Research Institute’s vibrant research culture
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and apply first, complete an application form or submit your application and a cover letter to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- A research proposal is attached as a separate document.
- Two academic references
- Details of your funding and copies of financial support letters where relevant
- Copies of qualifications, certificates, or results transcripts
- Copies of your passport and any relevant visas for international applicants.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should hold a BSc (2:1 above or equivalent) degree qualification in allied health professions, nursing, midwifery, or other relevant areas. An MSc degree qualification in a relevant area is desirable.
- Language Requirement: You can generally meet the English proficiency requirements for entry to the Sheffield Hallam University.