|Deadline: Decenber 31, 2022||Providers: King Saud University|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded Sholarships||Study in: Saudi Arabia|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: Bachelor , Undergraduate|
About the Scholarship
International students who are qualified, eligible and want to study in Saudi Arabia can now apply for the King Saud University Scholarship. The King Saud University Scholarship is a fully-funded grant that totally exempts students from tuition, living expenses, and study-related charges. It also includes a $266 annual bonus for superior academic achievement. The King Saud University scholarship also provides chosen applicants with round-trip airfare to and from their home countries as well as proper medical treatment during the course of the study.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- A monthly stipend similar to the reward given to Saudi students in the same level.
- In the event that a student receives exceptional grades throughout each academic year, they are awarded a sum of (1000) Saudi Riyals as an excellence prize.
- For his first trip to the Kingdom, the student is granted an economy class ticket. He also receives round-trip tickets to his home country at the end of each academic term and a one-way ticket at the conclusion of his studies.
- The student will receive free housing in the on-campus residence.
- In all university hospitals, students will receive free care.
- At the conclusion of the student’s study with Saudi Arabian Airlines, a decrease in the weight of the student’s books.
To be considered for the King Saud University Scholarship, you must:
- must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- have on the average, a very good secondary school certificate
have not previously studied in a similar program in Saudi Arabia.
- be medically fit.
- not be more than twenty-five (25) years.
- must have (a close family member) residency in the Saudi Arabia or applying for the scholarship (Female applicants)
To apply for King Saud University Scholarship, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- International Passport
- Original copies of academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- a color copy of the original high school certificate.
The submitted documents should be fully ratified and authenticated by the following authorities:
- The Ministry of Education in the country from which the secondary certificate was issued or its substitute
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its representative in the country where the secondary certificate was issued
The documents submitted for the equivalency should be free from Any scraping or modification in its data and that the name of the owner is identical to his name in his previous study documents and in the passport.