|Deadline: August 31, 2022||Providers: RMIT University|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarship||Study in: Australia|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: Post Graduate, PhD,|
About the Scholarship
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is a public research institute in Australia. The institute announces PhD scholarships in Urban Planning and Indicators of Health for international students. This scholarship is open to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Benefits of the Scholarship
A full scholarship at RMIT University in Australia will be awarded to each successful applicant.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this RMIT University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in urban planning and health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Satisfy RMIT University’s Doctor of Philosophy entry requirements.
- Candidates with excellent written and communication skills demonstrated capacity to work independently and as a part of a team, experience in research, and a track record of published (or at least submitted) research articles.
How to Apply: Students must register for an account and fill out the online application portal. Email Andrew Butt at [email protected] with the subject “Evidence and Impact for health determinants of the urban environment” if you’re interested in applying for this fellowship.
Supporting Documents: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Cover letter addressing the qualifying requirements, outlining interest in and alignment with the planned study.
- CV (including the names of two referees)
- Copy of a master’s thesis, an honors thesis, or a first-authored, peer-reviewed journal article.
- The applicants must hold a first-class honors degree or its equivalent in a pertinent discipline to be admitted.
- Foreign applicants must additionally achieve the minimal standards for English language proficiency.