|Deadline: 30th August, 2022||Providers: University of Oxford|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships||Study in: United Kingdom|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
About the Scholarship
The Rhodes Scholarship 2023 is a postgraduate scholarship for students wishing to study at Oxford University. It is one of the world’s oldest graduation scholarships. The Rhodes Scholarship is regarded as one of the world’s most distinguished international scholarship programs. Completing a Masters or PhD degree at the University of Oxford is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that allows students from all around the world to study at Oxford.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- All University and College Fees
- The University Application Fee
- Living Stipend (£17,310 Per Annum) (For Living & Accommodation Expenses)
- Two Economy class Airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
- Study Visa Fee
- International Health Surcharge (IHS)
- On Arrival in Oxford, Scholars Receive a Settling in Allowance (£225)
The eligibility status of countries:
- Rhodes Scholarship AUSTRALIA (9 Scholarships)
- BERMUDA (1 Scholarship)
- Rhodes Scholarship CANADA (11 Scholarships)
- CHINA (4 Scholarships)
- EAST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- GERMANY (2 Scholarships)
- HONG KONG (1 Scholarship)
- INDIA (5 Scholarships)
- ISRAEL (2 Scholarships)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (2 Scholarships)
Covering Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands
- KENYA (2 Scholarships)
- MALAYSIA (1 Scholarship)
- NEW ZEALAND (3 Scholarships)
- Rhodes Scholarship PAKISTAN (1 Scholarship)
- SAUDI ARABIA (Up to 2 Scholarships)
- SINGAPORE (1 Scholarship)
- Rhodes Scholarship SOUTHERN AFRICA (10 Scholarships)
Covering South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE (2 Scholarships)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (2 Scholarships)
- Rhodes Scholarship UNITED STATES (32 Scholarships)
- WEST AFRICA (1 Scholarship)
Covering Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (2 Scholarships)
- ZIMBABWE (2 Scholarships)
For you to be eligible for this scholarship,
- You must have completed your bachelor’s degree.
- Note that the basic tenure of the scholarship is 2 years. The Rhodes Scholarship is not for less than 2years.
- The broad eligibility criteria of the Scholarship; definitive eligibility criteria are listed in the relevant Information for Candidates document for your country/region. Check your eligibility using Rhodes Eligibility Checker.