|Deadline: 28th August, 2022||Providers: Qatar University|
|Funding Types: Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships||Study in: Qatar|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: Diploma , Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
About the Scholarship
Graduate Scholarships Spring 2023 for overseas students are now being accepted by Qatar University. Scholarships are available for Master’s, Ph.D., PharmD, and Diploma programs at Qatar University. At the moment, the University of Qatar provides 29 Master’s, 9 Diploma, 20 Ph.D., and 2 Doctoral programs. The language of instruction is English throughout the program. The scholarship is for the 2023-24 academic year.
Qatar Institution is the only public research university in the country, having been founded in 1973. The university has around 16,000 students, both domestic and international. The university offers this scholarship to pursue a postgraduate degree program in Qatar in almost all academic subjects and majors. This scholarship will pay for all of your study abroad expenditures.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Free Tuition Fees.
- Provision of University Accommodation.
- Free Textbook.
- Annual Round Trip Airfare Ticket.
- All nationalities are eligible
- Qatar Residents are eligible for this Qatar University International Scholarship.
- Applicants who have earned a Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PhD CANDIDATES:
- Applicant must have a master’s degree or higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT) are necessary to apply for all PhD degree programs offered in English.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER CANDIDATES:
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8.
AVAILABLE ACADEMIC FIELDS:
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES:
- Diploma in Biological and Environmental Sciences
- Diploma in Gulf Studies
- Master of Arts in Arabic Literature and Language
- Master of Arts in Gulf Studies
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Master of Science in Environmental Sciences
- Master of Science in Materials Science and Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Corrosion
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Statistics
- College of Business & Economics
- D. in Business Administration
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Marketing.
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION:
- Master of Arts in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Master of Education in Education Leadership
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Diploma in Primary Education
- Diploma in Secondary Education
- Diploma in Special Education
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING:
- Diploma in Engineering-Architecture
- Diploma in Engineering-Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering-Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering-Computer Science
- Diploma in Engineering-Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering-Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering-Engineering Management
- Diploma in Engineering-Environmental Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering-Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering-Materials Science and Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering-Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering-Urban Planning
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Computing
- Master of Urban Planning and Design
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
COLLEGE OF LAW:
- Master of Law in Public Law
- Master of Law in Private Law
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE:
- D. in Medical Sciences
COLLEGE OF PHARMACY:
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Full-time)
- Master of Science in Pharmacy (Full-time)
COLLEGE OF SHARIA AND ISLAMIC STUDIES:
- PhD in Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Fiqh and Usul Al-Fiqh
- Master of Quranic Sciences and Exegesis
- Master of Religions and Dialogue of Civilizations.
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES:
- Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master in Genetic Counselling