About the Scholarship
The Prince Sultan University Scholarships are designed to assist and fully support outstanding overseas students who intend to begin a master’s degree program in the academic year 2021/2022.
|Deadline: 31 December, 2022||Providers: Price Sultan University|
|Funding Types: Fully funded||Study in: Saudi Arabia|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: Masters , Postgraduate|
Prince Sultan Institution, established in 1999, is Saudi Arabia’s first private university. It provides a variety of bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business, technology, and the humanities.
What are the benefits of attending Prince Sultan University? PSU equips its students with the knowledge and experience they need to train and effectively transition from student to professional in their chosen field. It offers applicants a choice of career and professional progression chances.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Prince Sultan University Scholarships will cover all the following study expenses:
- Fully Funded Tuition Fee
- Monthly Salary
- Free Accommodation and Transportation
- Covered Health Insurance
- Eligible Countries for Prince Sultan University Scholarships: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the field of Cyber security
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Bachelor degree in the field of cyber security or related disciplines with a minimum GPA of 3.25/4 or equivalent.
- English proficiency test with a minimum score of (6.5 IELTS, 80 TOEFL IBT).
- A maximum of 3 years since obtaining the BS degree
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are needed to take admission to the University. Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements may apply directly by sending their documents to E-mail: CCIS-ISS-at-PSU.EDU.SA
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit Letters of Recommendation academic records, curriculum vitae or resume, and the research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the result of the TOEFL or IELTS which has been taken within the last two years as evidence of English proficiency.