About the Scholarship
High-achieving applicants are encouraged to apply for the International PhD Studentships offered by Loughborough University’s School of Social Sciences and Humanities.
The Loughborough University International PhD Studentships program aims to help highly motivated local and international students pursue a PhD degree at the university.
Loughborough University is a top-ten ranked university in England for research intensity (REF 2014), with a remarkable 66 percent of Loughborough’s academic staff’s work eligible to be submitted to the REF being judged as ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent,’ compared to a national average of 43 percent.
Deadline: 16 March 2022 Study in: United Kingdom
Providers: Loughborough University Study Level: PhD , Postgraduate
Subjects: Subjects offered by the university Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
Benefits of the Scholarship
For the term of the studentship, Loughborough University International PhD Studentships will provide a tax-free stipend of £15609 per annum, as well as tuition costs at the UK rate. International students are welcome to apply; however, the studentship will only cover the International Tuition Fee.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world for Loughborough University International PhD Studentships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in creative arts by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have first-class honours, upper second-class honours, and lower second-class honours
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.