Fully Funded Macquarie University PhD International Scholarships in Australia
|Deadline: 31 May 2022||Providers: Macquarie University|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships||Study in: Sydney, Australia|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: PhD , Postgraduate|
About the Scholarship
Education is a valuable asset in today’s environment. In recognition of the relevance of the research, Macquarie University is offering PhD Overseas Scholarships in Perovskite and Quantum Dot Optoelectronic Devices to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The chosen applicant will conduct PhD research under Associate Professor Shujuan Huang’s supervision and collaborate with our world-class PV research team to produce interesting new research in perovskite and quantum dot optoelectronic devices.
Macquarie Institution is a public research university that is ranked 195th in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. It has a 4.5-star rating and aspires to serve and engage students and employees by providing transformative learning and life experiences.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Macquarie University PhD International Scholarship is comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend. The value and tenure of the scholarship is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,854 per annum.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities eligible for Macquarie University PhD International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Perovskite and Quantum Dot Opto-Electronic Devices.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international students
- The scholarship is available to eligible candidates to undertake a direct entry 3-year PhD program
- How to Apply: New applicants to Macquarie University will need to complete the OnlineHDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System.
- Supporting Documents: Submit two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university