Chevening Scholarship applications for one-year master’s degrees at UK universities are now being accepted.
Chevening is a global scholarship program run by the UK government that provides future leaders with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in the UK. Outstanding professionals from all around the world are given these scholarships to study a one-year master’s degree in any field at any UK university. The United Kingdom is home to some of the world’s most prestigious and diverse universities.
The purpose and advantages of the UK government’s Chevening Scholarship
Your grant includes the following since Chevening Scholarships are fully funded:
- The cost of attending university.
- A stipend is paid on a monthly basis.
- Costs of travel to and from the United Kingdom.
- An allowance for when you arrive.
- A stipend for returning home.
- The cost of submitting a single visa application.
- A grant to attend Chevening activities in the United Kingdom.
Chevening Scholarship Qualification Requirements for the UK Government
To be considered for a Chevening Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of a Chevening-qualified country or territory. After your award has finished, you must return to your home country for a minimum of two years.
- By the time you submit your application, you should have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university. In the United Kingdom, this is normally equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree, but it may differ based on your study and university of choice.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equal to 2,800 hours).
- By July 14, 2022, you must have applied to three different approved UK university courses and obtained an unconditional offer from one of them.
Documents Required for Application
- Education papers
- One unconditional offer from a UK university
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UK Government on chevening.smartsimpleuk.com to apply
- We recommend that you review the following pages to help you prepare your application:
The deadline for applications is November 2, 2021.