If taking your learning to a new level is your plan, then apply to the Fully Funded Scholarships provided by Chalmers University of Technology’s International PhD Scholarship Positions in Sustainable Raw Materials Production.
This Chalmers University of Technology International scholarship is provided to the most talented students beginning PhD study at the Swedish university. This student job is for the 2022-2023 academic year.
|Deadline: 15 – 05 – 2022||Providers: Chalmers University of Technology|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships||Study in: Sweden|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: PhD , Postgraduate|
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university that focuses on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It is ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to develop and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Salary and full-time temporary employment limited to five years at the Chalmers University of Technology will be provided for the selected candidates.
Eligible Countries: This Chalmers University of Technology International scholarship is open to all domestic and international students.
Course of Study: PhD in Sustainable Raw Materials Production.
Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- You must have a master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, environmental science, or a similar discipline, as well as a demonstrated interest in programming, technology, and environmental studies.
- You should be knowledgeable with programming languages and have demonstrated proficiency in English speaking and writing.
- The position necessitates excellent English communication abilities, both vocal and written.
- Swedish is a valuable language. Chalmers provides Swedish classes if Swedish is not your first language.
- You have a strong motivation and commitment to scientific inquiry, as well as an exceptional academic record.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this funding program, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s level degree in Physics, Engineering Physics, or Applied Physics.
- Language Requirement: The students must have an excellent command of spoken and written English and have good presentation and collaborative skills.