About the Scholarship
Are you interested in studying in Turkey? If that’s the case, you have a great chance to apply for an Antalya Bilim University Extra Scholarships Opportunity. For the academic year 2022/2023, the university is accepting applications.
The Antalya Bilim University Scholarship provides financial support to bright individuals who wish to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree at the university. During their studies, scholarship awardees will receive a 25% discount on tuition prices.
Turkey’s first private university, Antalya Bilim University, was founded in Antalya. Its purpose is to increase educational quality by establishing a link between eastern and western countries. Its goal is to create a link between eastern and western countries in order to improve educational standards. It’s especially well-known for
Deadline: 31 March 2022 Study in Turkey Providers: Antalya Bilim University Study Level: Bachelor , Undergraduate
Subjects: Subjects offered by the university Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Antalya Bilim University Scholarship will provide ten selected students with a 25% tuition fee reduction if they complete their degree in Turkey.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for Antalya Bilim University Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International students with %70 or more success with their high school scores may be eligible for a scholarship.
- Scores for National and International exams can be considered to obtain a more excellent scholarship.
- The first student registering from any new country currently not represented in our University will receive a 75% scholarship.
How to Apply
Students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. Students will be considered for the opportunity after being accepted and commencing study at ABU.
- Original High School Transcript (Last 3 Years)
- Original Translation of High School Transcript and Diploma into English or Turkish
- National/International Exam results
- Copy of Student Visa
- Copy of Passport Copy of Residence Permit Card both sides
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The accepted scores by Senate are as below:
- TOEFL IBT: 79
- PTE Academic: 62, (minimum 59 points for each section)
- FCE: B
- CAE / CPE: C