|Deadline: 31 August, 2022||Providers: University of South Australia|
|Funding Types: Fully funded||Study in: Australia|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
About the Scholarship
Applications for the Fully Funded University of South Australia International Scholarship are now available. International students can apply for fully funded scholarships at the University of South Australia. Those who are interested in pursuing master’s and doctoral degree programs. UniSA is an Australian public university. There are around 1000 scholarships available in Australia. One of the most rapidly expanding places. These are the Reasons Why You Should Study in Australia. UniSA is a well-known Australian university.
Each year, 300 scholarships will be awarded to international students for full-time master’s and doctoral degree programs. The University of South Australia offers Master by Research (MPhil) and Ph.D. programs. You are fortunate because they offer a wide range of academic fields.
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR Kochi University of Technology International Scholarships in Japan
Benefits of the Scholarship
The University of South Australia International Scholarship is fully funded by the Government of Australia so your expenses will be covered by the university.
- Living Allowance ($420 for Master, $840 for Doctoral)
- Thesis Allowance
- Sick Leave (Paid Leave)
- Recreation Leave
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- This University of South Australia Overseas Scholarship is open to international students from any country.
- You must have finished your undergraduate studies.
- Scholarship recipients must typically hold a first-class Honours degree or equivalent.
- An awardee must be enrolled full-time at the University of South Australia as a Master by Research or Ph.D. candidate.
ALSO APPLY FOR Tsinghua University Fully Funded Scholarship in China