|Deadline: 6 March 2022||Providers: St. Francis College|
|Funding Types: Partial Scholarships||Study in: United State of America|
|Study Level: Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
Subject: Subjects offered by the university
About the Scholarship
Want to learn the abilities you’ll need to succeed in today’s fast-paced environment but don’t have the means to do so? Then you should look into St. Francis College Financial Aid for the upcoming school year 2022-2023.
Financial help is available to all undergraduate and graduate first-year candidates at St. Francis College, with the exception of overseas students. Students that are selected based on their FAFSA applications are likely to receive tuition fee help.
St. Francis College is a private college in Brooklyn Heights, New York, that was founded in 1859. In Regional Colleges North, St. Francis College is rated 15th. Academic achievement, spiritual and moral ideals, physical fitness, social responsibility, and life-long learning are all part of it.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The students that will be shortlisted and selected for the St. Francis College Financial Aid will be given benefits for their education costs.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic national students are eligible to apply for this St. Francis College Financial Aid.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate study programmes offered at Francis College can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year applicants.
- The applicants must have completed their FAFSA application
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply for admission via the university application portal. To be considered for financial aid, students must complete and submit their FAFSA application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have completed their online application and submitted all necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: The students are expected to have attained a GPA of 71 or above to secure admission at St. Francis.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ILETS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 70
- PTE – 50
- Duolingo – 95
- iTEP – 3.7