Deadline: 15 March 2022 Study in: Singapore Funding Types: Partial Scholarships Study Level: Bachelors and undergraduate Subjects: Subjects offered by the university Providers: Technical University of Munich Asia
About the Scholarship
With the ASEAN Scholarships financed by the Technical University of Munich Asia, you can open up new doors for yourself. For the academic year 2022/2023, the university is accepting applications.
This ASEAN Scholarship program at the Technical University of Munich is open to nationals of ASEAN member nations (including Singaporeans) who intend to pursue one of the university’s MSc degree programs.
The Technical University of Munich was founded in 1868 and has campuses in Munich, Garching, and Freising-Weihenstephan. It is one of Germany’s most prestigious technology institutes, with undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Candidates selected by the Technical University of Munich Asia ASEAN Scholarship will be provided a scholarship to cover the tuition of the applied MSc programme.
- Eligible Countries: This Technical University of Munich Asia ASEAN Scholarship is open to nationals of ASEAN member countries (including Singaporeans)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programmes offered at TUM Asia can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have successfully received admissions offering to one of our MSc programmes and have made payment of the Registration Fee before they can apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to log in to the university portal to submit their admission applications. All eligible students will be assessed based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript
- 2 Recommendation letter
- Statement of purpose
- Personal statement
- Passport-sized photograph
- Passport Biodata page photocopy
- Admission Requirements: Students must follow the application process as required by the university and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5