Deadline: 31 March 2022 Funding Types Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships
Subjects: Subjects offered by the university Providers: Northwestern Polytechnical University
Study in: China Study Level: PhD, Masters, Bachelor
About the Scholarship
Northwestern Polytechnical University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (NPU CSC Scholarship 2022) is now accepting applications for master’s and doctoral degrees at Northwestern Polytechnical University in China. International students from all over the world can apply for scholarships at Northwestern Polytechnical University. Depending on the degree you are pursuing at Northwestern Polytechnical University, the teaching language will be either Chinese or English. The Chinese University Program is a full scholarship program established by China’s Ministry of Education to assist Chinese universities in specified provinces or autonomous regions in recruiting excellent international students to study in China.
Northwestern Polytechnical University is a National Key University in Xi’an, Shaanxi, China, overseen by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China. The main campus is located near
Benefits of the Scholarship
Chinese Government Scholarship Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB), and for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for Master’s degree students must be under the age of 35, and doctoral degree students must be under the age of 40.
AVAILABLE FIELDS/MAJORS FOR MASTER & PHD
Northwestern Polytechnical University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
Click here for more Master Program
Click here for more Ph.D. Program
APPLICATION MATERIALS FOR NPU SCHOLARSHIP
Following documents are required for the Northwestern Polytechnical University scholarship:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years) Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.