|Deadline: 15 October, 2022||Providers: Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology|
|Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships||Study in: Japan|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: Short Courses , Internship|
About the Scholarship
This internship at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology in Japan is fully funded. In the Japan Internship Program, all costs will be covered. The OIST Japanese Internship Program is open to undergraduate and graduate students from all around the world. Your life will be Changed by an OIST Internship in Japan.
To be considered for the Japan Internship program, you do not need to take any IELTS or other language tests. The OIST Internship will last between 2 and 6 months, with the average being 10 to 12 weeks. There will be no more time allowed. Interns can choose from a wide range of academic fields in which to work, depending on their interests. During their Internship program, OIST provides a friendly environment as well as various social activities.
Enjoy your Japanese Summer Internship Program. In Japan, OIST is a paid internship. Internship Japan for international students is a fantastic opportunity for them to finish a Summer Internship in Japan and learn more about the country, and they will see the door to their future career open. An internship in Japan will pay off in the long run. As a result, everyone should take this opportunity seriously and apply with zeal.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology offers a fully funded internship program with all expenses paid. The OIST internship will pay all expenditures for the selected individuals. In Japan, this is a paid internship.
- The OIST Insurance Visa Support organizes round-trip air travel tickets for successful applicants.
- Housing options include on-campus and off-campus options.
- 2,400 JPY per day commuting support allowance (stipend) (taxable)
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools are eligible for this OIST Internship Program.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas are eligible for this OIST Internship Program.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Required Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in Multiple fields to Undergraduate & Graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique.
They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST. As an Intern, the following fields are available to do Research.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.