|Deadline: 1 May 2022||Providers: Alvernia University|
|Funding Types: Partial Scholarships||Study in: United State of America|
|Subjects: Subjects offered by the University||Study Level: Bachelor, Undergraduate|
About the Scholarship
Academically gifted individuals who have excelled in their studies can apply for an Alvernia University International Scholarship to help fund their studies for the academic year 2022-2023.
Undergraduate overseas students interested in studying at Alvernia University can apply for and receive this $24,000 per year grant. It will be given to the top tier of international submissions in terms of academic achievement and standardized test results.
The school, formerly known as Alvernia College, was granted university status in 2008. Reading, Pennsylvania’s Alvernia University is a private Franciscan Roman Catholic university. Alvernia nurtures the Bernardine Sisters’ missionary spirit by appreciating diversity of thought, faiths, and cultures, encouraging creativity, and emphasizing service.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Alvernia University International Stipend will cover the educational costs of chosen undergraduate students with a $24,000 per year scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are eligible to apply for this Alvernia University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Alvernia University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicant must be a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student mainly attending daytime classes.
- The applicants must have earned a minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA by the May 1 scholarship application deadline
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications via the Common Application portal or the university portal. All students that meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copies of all education credentials, such as high school transcripts or equivalent high school completion certificates.
- Foreign Credential Equivalency Report(s) of all documents must be submitted with a copy of the original documents
- Financial Statement via the International Student Certification of Finance.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must complete an application to Alvernia University along with all supporting documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550 or higher
- TOEFL CBT – 190-213
- TOEFL IBT – 75-80
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher